The HIE Help Center will award one annual scholarship in the amount of $1,000 to an undergraduate or graduate student who plans to pursue a career in physical, occupational, or speech therapy.
Applications are reviewed once a year, with the deadline of July 31st. The scholarship will be awarded to an applicant who submits the following required items.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Cannot be a past, present, or future client of ABC Law Centers (the firm sponsoring the HIE Help Center)
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States (either as an undergraduate or graduate student) in physical, occupational, or speech therapy. High school seniors are also welcome to apply if they already know which college or university they will be attending.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following:
- A completed application (click here for the application form)
- Academic records (transcripts)
- An essay or a creative project about why you are pursuing occupational, physical, or speech therapy. Examples of creative projects include videos, photographs with explanations, or any other creative submission you’d like.
Please send application materials (listed above) in ONE email to:
- [email protected]
- Use the subject line: HIE Help Center PT, OT, and ST Scholarship [YOUR LAST NAME]
Funds will be sent directly to the winner’s school.